Looking for something special to stand out from the crowd? This Champion sweatshirt with a bold print is your answer!
This high quality super comfortable sweatshirt features a one-off original design by @zharthirteen showing Sanny wondering why is the human race so bent on self-destruction. His eyes are lit up with lasers, he's holding his prized 1991 Gibson Custom Shop Explorer. Behind him, an alien has his hand on Sanny's shoulder, as if to say, "Come... let's go!"... Just like in the video for the song.
The soft inside and embroidered “C” logo on the left sleeve brings the sweatshirt to a whole new quality level, recognized worldwide thanks to the popular Champion brand.
• 82% cotton, 18% polyester
• Fabric weight: 12 oz/yd² (406.87 g/m²)
• 1×1 ribbed knit cuffs and bottom band
• 1×1 rib inserts at underarm and sides for extra mobility
• Embroidered “C” logo on the left sleeve
• Blank product sourced from Honduras
Size guide (inches)
|W||22 3/4||24 3/4||26 3/4||28 3/4||30 3/4|
|Sleeve||36 1/2||37 3/4||39||40 1/4||41 1/2|
Size guide (cm)