The Uber UFO t-shirt artwork shows Sanny being beamed up into a UFO after playing a busking set at the rooftop of the Young & Jackson pub, on the iconic Flinders St and Swanston St junction in Melbourne, Australia. The words "The Human Race Ain't Worth Saving" are displayed on the LED screens like in the actual junction. And some people are wearing facemasks, and some aren't just like in Melbourne!
This is the tee that you've been looking for, and it's bound to become a favorite in any youngster's wardrobe. It's light, soft, and comes with a unique design that stands out from the crowd wherever you go!
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic Heather is 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• 32 singles
• Relaxed unisex fit
• Side-seamed construction
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, the US, or Honduras
|Width (inches)||15 ¼||16 ¼||17 ¼||18 ¼|
|Length (inches)||20 ⅞||22 ⅛||23 ⅜||24 ⅜|